Tips when you`re considering a graphic design project:
- What are you trying to achieve with this project? What are you trying to communicate and why?
- Who are your competitors and how do you differ from them?
- What kind of look or feel do you want? (Modern or traditional? Serious or light-hearted?)
- What kind of designs do you like or what would you rather avoid)?
- Who is your target market?
- Lastly, what kind of budget do you have to work with? No one likes talking about money, but it`s best to know at the start so the designer can help you to maximize your budget (and set realistic expectations!)
Questions, comments, suggestions? Or just like to talk about design and graphics? Shoot me an email.